I've mentioned earlier this weekend that some changes were coming, Below is a list of some of the things coming down the pipeline...
- New Blog Theme (already changed, How do you like it? (Comments))
- I will be discussing more wide range of games, While Print and Play is the games I want to keep a focus on, as a resource for the gaming community - I also want to use this space to talk about some of the other games I have been playing.
- Reviews - I'd like to try to pin a review to each of the games I list - as this may be a hard task to take on solo - Please contact me if you would like to add a review or have a review blog I can link to.
- More Community generated content - Links to various gaming blogs people may not have known were out there. (Please contact me to get your blog listed)
- A greater focus on Kickstarter games - with or without PNP versions - I think its very important we support the future of the gaming industry by kickstarting projects community members have worked hard on producing.
- More regular content - I think with the opening up the format to a variety of games content will be coming out more regularly and I'm going to work on keeping up with this blog.
- Your support helps - page views, post comments, facebook conversations, G+ and Twitter posts, is the reason I have come back so thank you all for bringing me back to posting
- Easier to download games - I'm looking into some file hosting options - while still giving credit to the content providers. Because without the game makers, we wouldn't have such great games.
- Many Many more things...
For now you can leave a comment on this post, Facebook, G+ or Twitter, I will be working on getting a Contact Page setup.